Exercise 35: Reading Chords in Tab
- Memorize the Chord Finger Positions for D (D Major) and A (A Major).
- Follow the Strum Pattern that is presented in the Tab.
- A Single number means play a single note, the stacked numbers mean strum the strings with the numbers placed. The names of the chords are provided on top of the tab.
- Practice first then play along with the provided Audio Files.
- See Video for more information.
He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
Exercise 36: Blue Tail Fly (Chorus) 1840 Traditional
Exercise 37: Folk Song Riff
Exercise 37 Slow
Exercise 37 Fast